Klassische Automobile (KW Autos) recently sold the technically and aesthetically beautiful Ferrari Dino 246 F1. Most of it’s life chassis #0007 was driven with a 2,4 litre V6, especially in the 1960 Grand Prix Worldchampionship, in 1961 however the car was also raced in New Zealand with a 3 litre V12, that was originally built for a 250 Testarossa. In 1959 the car became second at the German GP – driven by Dan Guerney – and first at the Italian GP at Monza in 1960 – driven by Phil Hill. We are sure the new owner will enjoy this piece great of automotive history at several historic racing events planned for the near future. The pictures show the car driven by the previous owner at the Goodwood Revival in 2013 and 2016 and at the Monaco Historic Grand Prix in 2014 (all shot by Ultimatecarpage).